My 100th SharePoint event

image Today I'll be heading to the Microsoft SharePoint Conference in Las Vegas. This will be something like my 100th SharePoint event. It might be more, but 100 seems about right. I've spoken and attended numerous SharePoint Saturday's, SharePoint TechCon's and SharePoint Conferences. There is one thing I can count on every time.

Community Matters!

The thing that keeps me coming back is simple. It's the Community.

The people, the energy, the passion … that’s what makes the SharePoint Community great. As always I’ll be seeking ambassadors (like Julie Kremer) and I hope you will be too. Ambassadors keep the community vibrant and growing. When you find one … Embrace Them!

Community Matters!  See The Future of the SharePoint Community. image

I'm sure every community has its collection of people that make the event special.

But I'm not in every community I'm in the SharePoint community ...

 The Best Community on the Planet.

Where You Can Find Me This Week

SNAGHTML17fd2d9I'll be roaming the halls and in my company's booth #1118. I'll be talking about Surfacing Data in SharePoint from SAP and adding Governance and Compliance to processes and content in SharePoint environments.

If you and your customers have a need for this please seek me out. I will also be speaking with a lot of out partners and seeking more SI's that have Collaboration, BI and Process Centric practices.

Street Walking

In the evenings you will likely find me at some of the parties and other ShareX events (click and scroll down). I'll be in my usual Aloha Shirt. If you see me say hello and let me know how I can help you grow your business.

See you this week in Las Vegas.

Image Credits: Microsoft Corp

clip_image001

Jeff is a expert in the Enterprise Content Management industry. He is an international speaker and writer on the Intersection of People and Process in Social, Mobile and Cloud Computing. He is a contributing author to Elite Daily and to the Personal Branding Blog. Over the past 20 years he has worked with customers and partners to design, develop and deploy solutions around the world. He has worked for Microsoft, FileNet (IBM), K2, Captaris, Open Text, Kofax, Kodak and Winshuttle. Currently he is the Director of Strategic Alliances and Gimmal.

Follow him on
Twitter, check my blog, send email or find me on Facebook, LinkedIn or Google+

Comments